Senior Technical Consultant/Technical Consultant, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS Technology is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities through IT training activities, specialized events, and scholarship sponsorship. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
As a part of our Engineering team & Global Implementation Services team under KMS Solutions, these positions are designed to take the key responsibilities & chances as below:
Actively participate in the delivery and implementation of Informatics products and services by understanding customer requirements and demands and thoroughly investigating technical issues to ensure successful resolution.
Communicate effectively between customers, consultants, partners and the Services Management in a timely manner.
On time delivery against project and technical support plans ensuring customer satisfaction.
Troubleshoot problems with Informatics software and solutions, reproduce difficult issues and develop workarounds and solutions where appropriate, sharing findings Work with other consultants to develop skills to lead project deliverables
Attain technical knowledge to deliver standard and customized training courses to customers, and staff.
Requirements analysis, documentation understanding.
Testing and validation of configured systems.
System training for users.
Maintain product and industry knowledge.
Good spoken and written English
Have experience in .NET, C#
Fast learning and willing to develop new skills
Strong customer focus.
Ability to work to set deadlines.
Ability to set and meet expectations.
Able to work as part of a team and be self-motivated.
Well organized with an ability to prioritize work
Good research, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Good written and oral communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Good organizational skills.
Nice to have:
Elementary or above in speaking and written Korean is big PLUS
Understanding of Computer System Validation processes
Understanding of the use of IT within the laboratory environment
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical life science industries
Experienced in Laboratory Informatics, for example in
Project Management experience
Recent higher degree graduates with a scientific and/or IT background and relevant work experience.
Be Your Best at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!