Digital Content Specialist, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS Technology is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities through IT training activities, specialized events, and scholarship sponsorship. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Writing different types of content such as: PR article, whitepaper, blog, SlideShare, and case study... on various platforms to approach the targeted audience.
- Building the content exchange network with other blogs, websites, newspaper to enhance the presence of KMS Solutions online.
- Working with other media agencies in the region to publish KMSS content.
- Assisting to build the company profiles, product profiles and sales decks and ensuring the message consistency.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals (traffic, lead generation…)
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented to increase the website traffic.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Tracking content performance and generating reports and presentations.
- Other duties to be assigned by line manager.
Content Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Have experience in B2B Technology and Inbound Implementation are preferred.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Hubspot,Joomla..
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Canvas, Wireframe…
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
Be Your Best with KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!