Marketing Intern, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS Technology is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities through IT training activities, specialized events, and scholarship sponsorship. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you are an ambitious individual who wants to experience Marketing activities in market research, event and social media, then we want to work with you. Your work will include generating ABM database, monitoring social platforms and supporting event activities.
In addition, to complete your internship successfully, you should have excellent multitasking and time management skill. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Collect data on target companies (ABM), target audiences, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Form nurturing campaigns with ideas, content, and setup workflow to nurture potential prospects.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Support to organize the webinar / offline event for KMS Solutions (book entertainers, photographers, schedule speakers, event setup...).
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Familiarity with marketing software such as HubSpot, CRM and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Have knowledge or experience in B2B marketing is a big plus
- Report to Marketing Manager
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!