SaaS Recruiting Coordinator (Sales - PART-TIME CONTRACT)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are:
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise. Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day!
We are a small-ish, high-growth SaaS business where you might be expected to wear different hats. It is critical that you be able to contribute as a member of our team, but this could turn into more. We are looking for dynamic thinking and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done. A proactive, initiative-taking approach to work will be just as key to your success as your background and skills are.
We are looking for a blend of a Technical and Sales Recruiter to join our team that has experience in sourcing and closing top talent in a fast-paced startup environment. Kobiton's Recruiting Coordinator will manage the needs of our Sales group and will focus on finding our next hires for Account Executive, Strategic Account Manager, and or Sales Engineer.
Here's what you'll do:
- Partner with our VP of Sales, Director of Acquisition Sales, and CRO to proactively identify current and future hiring needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop and revise Sales job descriptions
- Assess applicants’ knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, and experience
- Manage agency relationships with third-party recruiters
- Review candidates received via SmartRecruiters ATS and third-party recruiters
- Ensure feedback is received from all interviewers and documented in SmartRecruiters in a timely fashion
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for Sales talent
- Coordinate start dates with internal teams and the existing People Operations team
- Experience in recruiting for Enterprise Sales and Account Managers
- Tech-savvy with the ability to pick up software quickly (if you've never used SmartRecruiters)
- Highly adaptable with keen attention to detail and follow through
- Google Calendar experience
This position is a PART-TIME CONTRACT position.
Candidates must be located in the US. Not available for visa sponsorship.
Kobiton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.