Customer Success Manager, Katalon
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purpose: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
Leveraging the resources achievements, we are evolving Katalon into an intelligent software quality platform with exciting AI and ML capabilities. Our vision is to become the most popular software quality platform globally by providing indispensable testing tools for software teams of all sizes. We have already made significant investments in R&D and built a precise roadmap to achieve this vision. Now, we need you to join us!
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
The Revenue team at Katalon works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Customer Success Manager will lead a dynamic Customer Success team and help Katalon delight, retain, and earn customer loyalty. He/she is truly
passionate about Software-as-a-Service. He/she is a self-starter who has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving limited oversight problems. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption and reporting to the VP of Sales.
- Manage CS teams to goals, objectives, and quota achievement
- Onboard new customer organizations and maintain strong relationships with these organizations.
- Drive adoption and engagement of our solution within enterprise environments
- Understand and advocate for individual users and organizations’ needs to drive renewal, potential expansion, and referral opportunities.
- Become a trusted partner that helps organizations mature by sharing insights from your personal experience and exposure to other organizations and providing constant support, best practices, and updated products functionality to the organizations
- Generate initiatives to enhance and/or maintain the top-notch individual and organizations experience
- Experience selling/communicating functionality and how this functionality adds value to organizations. Experience influencing and collaborating with Product teams
- Experience onboarding customer organizations and maintaining those relationships throughout the customer lifecycle
- Experience managing renewal conversations and renewing existing agreements and delivering Customer Success services at scale
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to evolve business and product strategy based on research, data and industry
- Strong people and organizational management skills; a natural leader and mentor. Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Strong cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Teams
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip every summer, annual year-end party, team building, etc
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, game…), coffee, and snack.
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!