Senior Automation Test Engineer
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Execute all testing activities to improve product quality, work closely with the team (developers, business analysis, customer service, operation, etc.) to deliver the product success
- Address the test automation needs in a methodical, detail-oriented manner with the help of robust analytical skills and problem-solving capacity
- Automate functional, regression and/or performance acceptance tests
- Have complete responsibility to enhance end-to-end automated test coverage
- Participate in sprint planning and work closely with the Scrum team to analyze requirements and provide necessary test recommendations
- Strong domain knowledge on web/mobile app testing expertise
- 3+ years of experience in creating and running automated tests on a web/mobile app using app testing frameworks like Selenium/Appium/XCTest/ XCUiTest
- Hand-on experience in using test tools like TestNG/ Jasmine/ Mocha/ Nightwatch/ Protractor/ caWebdriverIO etc.
- Solid testing experiences (test strategy, test approach, test plan, test techniques included black box, risk-based, exploratory, Non-UI testing, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the software development process, especially the software testing process
- Methodical and detail-oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Being a senior member of the engineering team, self-motivated; able to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them without external direction
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!