Senior Full-stack (Mobile, NodeJS), Kobiton
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kobiton is the mobile experience platform trusted by leading organizations globally. Our best-in-class software platform helps drive improved revenue on the mobile channel by lowering app abandonment, improving quality and reducing time-to-market. Used by over 60,000 developers and testers worldwide, Kobiton is transforming the way companies deliver mobile apps through innovative applications of Artificial Intelligence, Real-Device Testing and the industry’s first and only mobile scriptless automation solution. There's a reason the world's mobile elite choose Kobiton to deliver perfect mobile experiences for their users.
Kobiton is founded and funded by KMS Technology, a global technology company with over 1,000 resources in Vietnam and the United States. KMS has an offshore product development business and also created two other software companies in the software testing space: QASymphony (sold to Insight Partners and merged with Tricentis($100M ARR)) and Katalon (over 750,000 global users). Kobiton has the advantage of operating as its own company while leveraging the infrastructure and the strength from KMS.
- If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are seeking a Senior Full-stack (Mobile, NodeJS) Developer who has experience Mobile Apps to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products
- Develop features and enhancements on existing products based on defined requirements and designs
- Follow given procedures and instructions to produce well-designed, testable and clean code.
- Working on NodeJS and mobile frameworks
- Integration between cross environments - desktop, web and mobile
- Read log files and write automation test-scripts to investigate issues
- Write samples and documents to guide for end-users
- Participate in numerous activities for building software product: requirement analysis / enhance UI-UX design / Scrum process / customer support / improve devops infrastructure / …
- Actively contribute ideas and efforts to product success
- Be able to switch to cross languages for full stack tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have experience working in desktop application development or mobile application
- Have experience in Objective-C/Swift iOS or Java Android programming.
- Passionate about automation testing field for desktop and mobile apps\
- Understand practices for high code quality: maintainability, reusability, code review, unit testing...
Nice to have:
- Have experience in C/C++ native libraries and reverse engineering binary files (e.g: ipa / apk files)
- Have published one or more iOS/Android apps in the App Store, Play Store, Github, or Bitbucket…
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!