Senior Test Engineer (QA/QC), Kobiton
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kobiton is the mobile experience platform trusted by leading organizations globally. Our best-in-class software platform helps drive improved revenue on the mobile channel by lowering app abandonment, improving quality and reducing time-to-market. Used by over 60,000 developers and testers worldwide, Kobiton is transforming the way companies deliver mobile apps through innovative applications of Artificial Intelligence, Real-Device Testing and the industry’s first and only mobile scriptless automation solution. There's a reason the world's mobile elite choose Kobiton to deliver perfect mobile experiences for their users.
Kobiton is founded and funded by KMS Technology, a global technology company with over 1,000 resources in Vietnam and the United States. KMS has an offshore product development business and also created two other software companies in the software testing space: QASymphony (sold to Insight Partners and merged with Tricentis($100M ARR)) and Katalon (over 750,000 global users). Kobiton has the advantage of operating as its own company while leveraging the infrastructure and the strength from KMS.
- Execute all testing activities to improve product quality, work closely with the team (developers, business analysis, customer service, operation, etc.) to deliver the product success
- Address the test needs in a methodical, detail-oriented manner with the help of robust analytical skills and problem-solving capacity
- Involve initiatives for supporting the product grow like competitor research, customer troubleshooting, etc.
- Participate in sprint planning and work closely with the Scrum team to analyze requirements and provide necessary QA/test recommendations
- Strong domain knowledge on mobile/web/desktop app testing expertise
- Solid testing experiences (test strategy, test approach, test plan, test techniques included black box, risk-based, exploratory, Non-UI testing, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the software development process, especially the software testing process
- Methodical and detail-oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Being a senior member of the engineering team, self-motivated; able to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them without external direction
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating and running automated tests using testing frameworks like Appium/Selenium/Robotium/UiAutomator/XCTest/XCUiTest, etc.
- Hand-on experience in using test tools like TestNG/Mocha/Jasmine/Nightwatch, etc.
- Hand-on experience on NodeJS/Java language
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!