UI/UX Designer, Kobiton
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kobiton is the mobile experience platform trusted by leading organizations globally. Our best-in-class software platform helps drive improved revenue on the mobile channel by lowering app abandonment, improving quality and reducing time-to-market. Used by over 60,000 developers and testers worldwide, Kobiton is transforming the way companies deliver mobile apps through innovative applications of Artificial Intelligence, Real-Device Testing and the industry’s first and only mobile scriptless automation solution. There's a reason the world's mobile elite choose Kobiton to deliver perfect mobile experiences for their users.
Kobiton is founded and funded by KMS Technology, a global technology company with over 1,000 resources in Vietnam and the United States. KMS has an offshore product development business and also created two other software companies in the software testing space: QASymphony (sold to Insight Partners and merged with Tricentis($100M ARR)) and Katalon (over 750,000 global users). Kobiton has the advantage of operating as its own company while leveraging the infrastructure and the strength from KMS.
- Work with the engineering team as a core part of the design process
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with Engineers and other Designers
- Collaborate with teams to deliver wireframes, user stories, user flows, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices (Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop) and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Prepare functional prototypes
- A portfolio that demonstrates 2+ years of experience in leading the development of User Experience (UX) framework and design systems which resulted in successful product launches at scale
- Experience in translating user research and usability test findings into iterative product solutions
- Deep knowledge of visual design theory (e.g., typography, color theory, composition, iconography, etc.) and excellent analog visual communication skills (e.g., sketching)
- Great understanding and skill set with modern design and prototyping software (e.g. Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative, InVision/Zeplin or similar)
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- At least an intermediate level of English level
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!