Digital Marketing Specialist (part-time, contract)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are:
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise. Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day!
We are a small-ish, high-growth SaaS business where you might be expected to wear different hats. It is critical that you be able to contribute as a Digital Marketing Specialist, but this could turn into more. We are looking for dynamic thinking and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done. A proactive, initiative-taking approach to work will be just as key to your success as your background and skills are.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to be a core part of our marketing team at Kobiton and to assist us in driving efficiency and making things happen! In this role, you'll be responsible for enhancing our overall lead generation effectiveness by assisting with and executing on various projects across the marketing department as well as managing certain operational aspects such as vendor relationships, webinar execution, and email marketing campaigns. Bring your passion for Marketing to one of the leading Atlanta startups!
Here’s what you can expect to be doing:
- Planning and execution of social media campaigns
- Manage global freelancers and content writers to assign tasks and manage on-time deliverables
- Assist with planning and execution of bi-monthly webinars
- Assist with planning and execution of online and in-person events and trade shows
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and reporting results
- Assist with posting blogs and creating landing pages in HubSpot
- Analyze and track digital marketing efforts via Google Analytics, HubSpot and other platforms
- Provide support for events, including but not limited to: creating pre and post event content, communicating with sponsors/speakers, assisting with day-of execution
- Explore new lead generation opportunities and present back to the team
- Manage vendor relationships
- This position is a part-time contract position for 3 days per week (24 hours)
- You can reside anywhere
- You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager
- You'll have an AMAZING team
- General understanding of the digital ad process, campaign set up, tracking, and optimization (true SEO understanding is a WIN)
- Strong ability to retrieve and analyze data, as well as make decisions based on assessments of data
- Attention to detail (we mean it, we want you to think and execute after assessing and making informed decisions)
- Comfortable planning your day and executing accordingly based on team priorities. We don't micromanage!
Need more reasons to join us?
- Casual work environment
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) - We trust that everyone working at Kobiton is a true professional and responsible adult. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. If you need a break to refresh and reboot, enjoy your time off.
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your family
Kobiton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.