Data Engineering Technical Lead
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Participate & lead in Scrum ceremonies to scope and plan features
- Lead, with architecture, technical design discussions
- Provide technical mentorship and assistance to other developers
- Gather requirements; compile data; prepare and analyze results; distribute reports
- Interface with other teams, product managers, and product analysts to understand data needs
- Combine data from a variety of sources for use in reporting, research, and support decision-making
- Develop, design, and launch new data extraction, transformation, and loading processes in production
- Develop, design, and test complex program logic to produce analytical reports
- Ensure data integrity; develop and produce reports utilized in measuring data accuracy
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Improve performance and value of existing reports
- Design and support production of new reporting processes
- Upper-Intermediate level in English communication skills
- Strong SQL development skills: SQL query writing & Performance tuning
- Experience with and understand of multiple SQL variants (e.g. PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Strong understanding of data warehousing design concepts and data modeling
- Strong understanding of custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- Fluency in at least one OOP language (Python preferred)
- Strong experience with data integration tools (e.g. SSIS, Streamsets, Informatica)
- Experience in report design/development
- Experience in data analysis to help identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies
Nice to have:
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Sisense)
- Experience with API development
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!