Fresher Full-stack Web Software Engineer, Kobiton
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kobiton is the mobile experience platform trusted by leading organizations globally. Our best-in-class software platform helps drive improved revenue on the mobile channel by lowering app abandonment, improving quality and reducing time-to-market. Used by over 60,000 developers and testers worldwide, Kobiton is transforming the way companies deliver mobile apps through innovative applications of Artificial Intelligence, Real-Device Testing and the industry’s first and only mobile scriptless automation solution. There's a reason the world's mobile elite choose Kobiton to deliver perfect mobile experiences for their users.
Kobiton is founded and funded by KMS Technology, a global technology company with over 1,000 resources in Vietnam and the United States. KMS has an offshore product development business and also created two other software companies in the software testing space: QASymphony (sold to Insight Partners and merged with Tricentis($100M ARR)) and Katalon (over 750,000 global users). Kobiton has the advantage of operating as its own company while leveraging the infrastructure and the strength from KMS.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop features and enhancements on existing products based on defined requirements and designs.
- Follow given procedures and instructions to produce well-designed, testable and clean code.
- Participate in numerous activities for building software product: requirement analysis / enhance UI-UX design / Scrum process / customer support / improve devops infrastructure / …
- Actively contribute ideas and efforts to product success.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills/knowledge you need to be successful:
- 4th year/ new graduate students majoring in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ related fields
- Be READY to work full-time
- Have experience in NodeJS platform (Including university/ part-time projects)
- Familiar with building web application at back-end using popular NodeJS web frameworks such as Express, or Koa, or LoopBack, etc.
- Have experience in building web applications at front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, React, VueJS, etc.
- Understand practice for high code quality: maintainability, reusability, code review, unit testing, etc.
- Possess good understanding of design patterns, object-oriented programming, architecture patterns
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements. Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Pro-activeness (self-starter), good communication and fast learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Contribute/ author apps or libraries on developer public community like Github, Gitlab, Chrome Web Stores, etc.
- Comfortable working in product development environment.
- Have experience in building web applications in other platforms such as .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, etc.), Java (e.g. Spring, Play), Ruby on Rails, etc
Perks you Enjoy:
- Work on global software products in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Build amazing things with a highly talented team
- Attractive salary and benefits such as flexible work time, premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones, annual company trip and year-end party, many fitness and sports programs and many team building events
- Modern office in HCMC; free in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages
And much more...Send your Resume including Academic Transcript to join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!