Tier 1 Support Agent
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise.
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day.
In this role, you will be providing support to Fortune-500 sized clients and prospects from a technical standpoint. This role will require you to interact directly with customers, troubleshoot and test product issues and the mobile devices they manage, and enable clients to be effective users of the products.
You’ll need the aptitude and attitude to learn the innovative ways that mobile devices interact with access management servers and automation engines. This is a very important role in a growing company, with unlimited potential!
Who is our ideal candidate?
You are eager to learn a new toolset and solution. While the perfect candidate doesn’t need to know Kobiton inside and out on day 1, you will be excited to dive in and learn what we do.
- General troubleshooting and testing of our products on multiple computer platforms for customers and internal users.
- Mobile device support (smartphones and tablets), mobile app provisioning and installation, general troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Maintain and increase your product knowledge on applicable products/applications, operating systems and hardware via training, documentation, personal research, and experience. Go as far into mobility as your skills and wits will take you!
- 2+ years of IT support, enterprise software support, or software vendor support including experience testing software, diagnosing problems, and documenting causes and/or resolutions in iOS and/or Mac OS environments.
- Ability to work with CML interfaces.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate well with global support teams, engineering, sales, and other cross-functional teams in resolving customer and prospect reported issues.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Experience configuring and testing smart mobile devices, including installing and testing applications, support programs and modifications.
- Experience with using a CI/CD system
Need more reasons to join us?
- Casual work environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) - We trust that everyone working at Kobiton is a true professional and responsible adult. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. If you need a break to refresh and reboot, enjoy your time off.
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your family
- Company-sponsored training and development opportunities