Developer Evangelist / Technical Content Marketer
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Who we are:
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise.
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day.
Do you love playing with technology, and then telling others about it? Do you enjoy writing content that helps developers and testers be more productive or gain new knowledge? If so, you will love our new position!
Kobiton is hiring a developer evangelist to connect and collaborate with the testing and DevOps community. In this role, you’ll be pivotal in helping developers, testers and DevOps utilize Kobiton to drive maximum value.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Actively engaging with the QA and DevOps communities that are passionate about mobile testing and development
● Generating and engaging in public content (eg. Forums, Social) to help answer questions
● Be a “content-monster” by working with our marketing team to create engaging blogs, whitepapers, “how-to’s” and more
● Actively seek, engage and go-to-market in a partner ecosystem by offering mutual integrations in partner app stores or marketplaces, while developing the Kobiton marketplace
You will report to, and work closely with, Product Marketing. In essence, you will act as the bridge between Product Marketing and the tester community, taking our messaging, positioning and product features and translating them into actionable insights that drive value to the user community. If Product Marketing is traditionally “Sales Enablement”, your role can be considered “Tester Enablement”.
Who is our ideal candidate?
● You will need serious technical chops. You’ll need to know how to write Appium test scripts, understand the DevOps ecosystem and thrive on all things mobile testing.
● You are eager to learn a new toolset and solution. While the perfect candidate doesn’t need to know Kobiton inside and out on day 1, you will be excited to dive in and learn what we do.
● You’re a great writer. More specifically, you need to really enjoy writing and sharing content
● You enjoy being an evangelist and everything that comes with that, including public speaking opportunities.
● You are excited to work cross-functionally. More specifically, you will be happy to work with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and other departments daily.
● You desire to be a foundational piece of a growing company. You are interested in influencing decisions and growing your career rapidly.
● You are just as/almost as passionate about mobile app and web development as you are testing.
Need more reasons to join us?
- Casual work environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) - We trust that everyone working at Kobiton is a true professional and responsible adult. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. If you need a break to refresh and reboot, enjoy your time off.
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your family
- Company-sponsored training and development opportunities
Kobiton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.