Senior Full-stack Software Engineer (Nodejs), Grove
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. International clients trust KMS Technology for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon & Grove. KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Grove, the company, helps small and medium APAC businesses digitize their Core HR to create attractive Digital Employee Experiences. At Grove, we believe that being an employee-centric company is the key to sustainable success. We’re equipping companies across the globe with the right HR Technology to build engaging and personalized journeys for their employees. Eventually, our vision is to make work inspiring and fulfilling - at scale.
Can be assigned to play the role of technical lead, or developer in a project
Select the most appropriate technical solution and demonstrate the proposed solution to the client and the development team
Design, document and implement the software architecture which addresses both functional and non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, extensibility, and reliability etc
Design/implement or supervise the implementation of the system and subsystems
Mentor and provide guidance to other developers in the team
Lead or participate in code review sessions
Demonstrate know-how company-wide by conducting seminars, hosting knowledge sharing sessions and participating in innovation initiatives
Actively contribute ideas and efforts to product success
- 3+ year of experience on NodeJS platform
- Have experience in building web application at backend using popular NodeJS web frameworks such as Express, or NestJS, or LoopBack, etc.
- Have experience in microservice architecture, cloud (GCP, AWS)
- Have experience in building web application at frontend frameworks such as AngularJS, React, VueJS, etc.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements. Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Understand practises for high code quality: maintainability, reusability, code reviewing, unit testing, etc.
- Understanding of design patterns, object-oriented programming, architecture patterns
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactiveness (self-starter), good communication and fast learning
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in mobile industry is a plus
Nice to have:
- Contribute / author apps or libraries on developer public community like Github, Gitlab, Chrome Web Stores, etc.
- Comfortable working in product development environment.
- Have experience in building web application in other platforms such as .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, etc.), Java (e.g. Spring, Play), Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science/ Software Engineering
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!