DATA ENGINEER, KMS SOLUTIONS
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
As a key member of our Consulting team within Service Delivery, the position will be the data engineer that helps guide our customers through their data product implementation. Working directly with customers, a team of data product managers, solution architects and engineers drive requirements gathering, the project design, and the QA process. You will implement data warehouse data models and dimensional data models, deliver ETL in SQL and will data analytics to build dashboard and business data insight.
- In collaboration with architect, implement data solutions that solve business problems
- Design conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Implement effective and scalable end-to-end data pipeline solutions
- Optimize SQL queries for scale
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of products and services
- At least 2+ years of work experience
- Understanding of dimensional and normalized database models and their applications
- Fluency in SQL and experience in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) development in SQL
- Having a programming mentality and problem-solving skills
- Be flexible on technology
- Learn fast
- Knowledge of the Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing (DW) industry
- Interested in data business analysis to build metrics and reports
- IT consulting skills and experience
- Experience with cloud based SaaS platforms
- Experience working in professional services organization
- Experience with columnar databases
- Experience with Scripting language, REST APIs is a plus Interest in machine learning
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, , gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!