DEVOPS ENGINEER, KOBITON
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kobiton is the mobile experience platform trusted by leading organizations globally. Our best-in-class software platform helps drive improved revenue on the mobile channel by lowering app abandonment, improving quality and reducing time-to-market. Used by over 60,000 developers and testers worldwide, Kobiton is transforming the way companies deliver mobile apps through innovative applications of Artificial Intelligence, Real-Device Testing and the industry’s first and only mobile scriptless automation solution. There's a reason the world's mobile elite choose Kobiton to deliver perfect mobile experiences for their users.
Kobiton is founded and funded by KMS Technology, a global technology company with over 1,000 resources in Vietnam and the United States. KMS has an offshore product development business and also created two other software companies in the software testing space: QASymphony (sold to Insight Partners and merged with Tricentis($100M ARR)) and Katalon (over 750,000 global users). Kobiton has the advantage of operating as its own company while leveraging the infrastructure and the strength from KMS.
The responsibility includes but not limited:
- Deploy, configure, troubleshoot and work with team on system deployment and system monitoring following.
- Perform configuration management, automating and containerizing existing processes, applications and services.
- Help the development team build and manage different kinds of environments for testing and integration like building and managing CI/CD pipeline.
- Actively contribute ideas and efforts to product success.
- Provide other duties as needed like technical support for end users and in-house development team.
- Good knowledge in Linux OS and Cloud Computing.
- Good knowledge in computer networking and application protocols (HTTP/S, SMTP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience on configuration management software like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Own automation mindset with appropriate tools like shell scripting (Linux Bash or PowerShell), IFTTT, Rundesk, etc.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Proactiveness (self-starter), good communication and fast learning.
- Strong commitment and responsibility to maintain a high availability system for production.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements. Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Knowledgeable and hands-on experience on docker is a plus
- Knowledgeable and hands-on experience on Kubernetes is a plus
Bachelor degree of Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!