- Atlanta, GA, USA
Who we are:
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise.
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day.
What you’ll do:
As a Kobiton Sales Engineer, you’ll join a powerful team of go-to-market strategists and self-starters on an incredible journey. Your primary responsibility will be to support and accelerate the generation of revenue growth opportunities by driving critical strategic conversations. In collaboration with Account Executives, you’ll demonstrate the value of our products with new prospects and existing clients. You will need to have an established track record of delivering mission-critical demos to key clients, compelling presentation skills, and the ability to conjure up the type of excitement about SaaS solutions that leads to record breaking deals.
What you’ll do:
- Hit the ground running after gaining a full understanding of our products and the clients we love to serve
- Keep up with market trends and use that knowledge to effectively relay the value of Kobiton’s products
- Demonstrate the value and technical capabilities of our products to help qualify customers and close new business deals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to advance our existing strategies
- Leverage customer feedback regarding technical capabilities and use data further evolve our product and offerings
- Develop and deliver compelling product demos and technical presentations to prospective customers and current clients
- Partner with our Account Executives on client need-based solutions mapping
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3-5+ years of sales engineering experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Marketing technology skill (i.e. Optimizely, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
- Advanced skills in the use of automation tools (GitLab, etc.)
- Experience positioning yourself with a strong, informed consultative sales approach and experience establishing yourself as a trusted, customer-facing advisor
- A mindset that’s focused on growth & providing solutions
- Business acumen and ability to communicate cross-functionally (we’re all here with the same goal!)
- Accountability and ability to openly receive feedback from other team members and leadership
- Ability to thrive in nimble, fast-paced, startup environments (yes, sometimes, things change)
- Understanding of cloud-based technologies and their impact on our market
Need more reasons to join us?
- Casual work environment
- Self-managed PTO (dare we say unlimited?)
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Company-sponsored training and development opportunities