Project Management Officer, Grove
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. International clients trust KMS Technology for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon & Grove. KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Grove, the company, helps small and medium APAC businesses digitize their Core HR to create attractive Digital Employee Experiences. At Grove, we believe that being an employee-centric company is the key to sustainable success. We’re equipping companies across the globe with the right HR Technology to build engaging and personalized journeys for their employees. Eventually, our vision is to make work inspiring and fulfilling - at scale.
What outcomes will you own:
- Ensure strategic projects across different functions of the organization are implemented smoothly.
- Continuously refine our overall operation by suggesting and leading improvements in our ‘ways of working.’
Things you will do:
- Coordinate different teams and resources to initiate, lead, and follow-up with strategic projects
- Define and agree on clear metrics of success with Executives and come up with an execution plan that all teams buy into and support
- Negotiate between parties to adjust course by gaining a deep understanding of the business strategic objectives/priorities
- Involved in weekly / monthly staff meetings, annual planning process and own our OKR operational cadence
- 3-5 years of experience in PMO/Project Coordinator or cross-functional roles
- Highly organized and methodical
- Good balance between the analytical mind and people mind
- Able to influence across functions without having formal authority
- Able to negotiate between parties on behalf of Executives
- Curious and open-minded
- Proactive person
- Good empathy
- Heavy user of productivity/collaboration tools
- Ability to present ideas and communicate them clearly
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to fluent level of English is preferred
- Preferably has already worked in multicultural teams
- An early adopter of new products/technologies
- Certification in PMP is a plus
Possible next steps
- Chief of Staff
- Operational roles
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!