Business Development Representative (Entry Level)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are:
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise.
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day.
What you'll do:
As Kobiton's Business Development Representative (BDR), you will report to the Director of Business Development and your primary responsibility will be to bring in new business from prospecting. To succeed in this role you will need to be located in the Metro Atlanta Area, extremely motivated, proactive, detailed-oriented, and a team player.
- 10% of the role is to qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- 90% of the role is to build and manage an outbound pipeline from scratch
- Contact potential clients primarily through cold calling
- Create and build your own email cadences
- Schedule calls for our Enterprise and Mid-Market AE’s
- Be comfortable communicating with decision makers effectively
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
Does this sound like you?
- 1-3 years of SaaS sales experience, preferred
- Familiarity with SalesForce, SalesLoft and/or Outreach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record of success bringing in new business by means of prospecting
Need more reasons to join us?
- Casual work environment
- Self-managed PTO (dare we say unlimited?)
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Company-sponsored training and development opportunities