Strategic Account Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Who we are:
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise.
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day.
What you’ll do:
As a Kobiton Strategic Account Manager, you’ll join a powerful team of revenue-generating self-starters (there’s no babysitting happening here). Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, your primary responsibility will be focused on retaining and expanding our enterprise customers.
You will be selling a SaaS solution to the QA, Dev, and testing teams within Fortune 2000 accounts. A successful salesperson will need to possess the skills and experience required to sell into complex processes and multiple lines of businesses within organizations. In addition, Kobiton is helping customers all over the world achieve their strategic digital transformation goals. Being able to align our solution to these outcomes is also critical to success.
- Hit the ground running after gaining a full understanding of our products and the clients we love to serve
- Keep up with market trends and use that knowledge to effectively relay the value of Kobiton’s products
- Identify the decision-makers and key players of your book of business and leverage those relationships in order to create upselling opportunities
- Cultivate existing relationships and generate revenue growing opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives and sales plans utilizing your product knowledge and people skills
- Collaborate with engineering and our data center in order to manage expectations, coordinate procurement, and provide guidance to clients regarding implementation and adoption timelines
- Track daily sales activity and client interactions while managing sales processes
- Engage with Marketing and Leadership in order to develop strategic and enticing sales plans/initiatives
- Develop and execute a cadence of client contact
- Keep Salesforce and the rest of the team up to date
- Support clients in their quest for new information through the use of product demos and presentations
- Report on key successes
- Minimize contract downsizing or downgrades
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 8 years of B2B SaaS/Software solutions selling and customer success experience
- Experience selling directly into complex enterprise organizations
- Familiarity with Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Understanding of cloud-based technologies and their impact on our market
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in nimble, fast-paced, startup environments (yes, sometimes, things change)
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales goals in previous roles
- Business acumen and ability to communicate cross-functionally (we’re all here with the same goal!)
- Accountability and ability to openly receive feedback from other team members and leadership
- A demeanor that reads passionate, persistent, AND personable (no sales-bots!)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Need more reasons to join us?
- Casual work environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) - We trust that everyone working at Kobiton is a true professional and responsible adult. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. If you need a break to refresh and reboot, enjoy your time off.
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your family
- Company-sponsored training and development opportunities
Kobiton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.