SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER, based in Da Nang
- Da Nang City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
First the U.S to Ho Chi Minh City, now growing our team in KMS Da Nang, we are is so excited to join Vietnam’s worth-living city and bring a professional, fun workplace and new career opportunities to the IT talent in Da Nang
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Joining bonus is 01 month’s salary for the candidate who applies and joins KMS Oct 01, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Your key responsibilities:
- Love Coding.
- Follow Your Passion.
- Enjoy Every Single Working Day with Your Nice Colleagues and Our Kind Clients.
- Take Your Skill to the Next Level.
- You will be a part of Scrum Team that involves the full software development cycle, from the requirement to deployment
- Work with the client product manager to understand and elaborate product requirements to make sure the user stories ready for development.
- Work with technical lead to build up the solution and follow
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Preferably 3+ years of experience (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Able to obtain a deep knowledge of the project’s technologies
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Familiar with the Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- At least an intermediate skill level of English
- Fluent with Java in order to develop enterprise web-based applications
- Strong experience with OO designs and design patterns
- Good experience with unit testing: JUnit, mock
- Strong experience with web-based technologies: Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data) and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience with software development principles such as SOLID, DRY
- Experience with writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with web/application servers such as Tomcat, Nginx, JBoss, Glassfish
- Experience with Spring Integration
- Experience with Docker container, Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux and a scripting language such as Bash Script
- Basic knowledge or experience of using cloud platforms (AWS/GCP)
- Basic knowledge or experience on CI/CD with Jenkins, Openshift
- Experience with going onsite in US market
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things