DIGITAL ENGINEERING MANAGER, KMS SOLUTIONS
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Interface with customer key stakeholders, lead delivery team, responsible for delivery and quality of the work undertaken
- Leads team efforts in relentless improvement – Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitates the team retrospective.
- Supports the team in addressing and eliminating impediments to improve the likelihood of achieving the objectives
- Strong presentation and client relation skills
- Solid Experience in Scrum/Agile method. PMP and Scrum Master certificates are desirable
- Participate in bid and proposals
- Work at Client office upon request
- Digital Thinker, Product Mindset, Can-do attitude, and Adaptable
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!