SENIOR .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment and the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with 1000+ talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam. We always strive to maximize the growth of our teams by recognizing every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members.
Join us to write your own success stories!
The Brilliant Career You Love
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Love Coding.
- Follow Your Passion.
- Enjoy Every Single Working Day with Your Nice Colleagues and Our Kind Clients.
- Take Your Skill to the Next Level.
The responsibility includes: design, coding, troubleshooting and working with project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes.
- At least intermediate level of English level
- Likely having 3+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Ability to obtain deep knowledge of the project technologies and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Proficient .NET/ .NET Core
- Strong experience with T-SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Good knowledge or experience of using IoC container
- Basic knowledge or experience of some design patterns
- Performs effectively & independently in software implementation activities (designing, coding, verification, unit testing, integration testing, and debugging…)
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge or experience of using cloud platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!