SENIOR HR EXECUTIVE, KOBITON
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kobiton is the mobile experience platform trusted by leading organizations globally. Our best-in-class software platform helps drive improved revenue on the mobile channel by lowering app abandonment, improving quality and reducing time-to-market. Used by over 60,000 developers and testers worldwide, Kobiton is transforming the way companies deliver mobile apps through innovative applications of Artificial Intelligence, Real-Device Testing and the industry’s first and only mobile scriptless automation solution. There's a reason the world's mobile elite choose Kobiton to deliver perfect mobile experiences for their users.
Kobiton is founded and funded by KMS Technology, a global technology company with over 1,000 resources in Vietnam and the United States. KMS has an offshore product development business and also created two other software companies in the software testing space: QASymphony (sold to Insight Partners and merged with Tricentis($100M ARR)) and Katalon (over 750,000 global users). Kobiton has the advantage of operating as its own company while leveraging the infrastructure and the strength from KMS.
Kobiton is looking for someone who is passionate about engaging, developing people, providing expertise and solutions regarding human resources to support business strategy and objectives.
- Deliver HR services and solutions: Deliver HR services to Kobiton in a flexible manner, liaise with other KMS HR teams when needed through full employee life cycle including but not limited to:
- Learning and development activities (Technical- soft skills, English, Leadership Development)
- Performance management activities
- Workforce administration (Labor contract, Work permit, PIT, SHUI, Legal & compliance…)
- Workforce planning and HR budget controlling
- HR management system (LMS, HRIS, PAS…)
- Measure the effectiveness of HR activities provided at Kobiton.
- Employee Relations & Engagement:
- Work closely with Kobiton’s management team to build a harmonious workplace where people feel engaged, energetic, aligned with the company culture
- Play a mediator/ counselor role when coming to conflict resolution in the workplace
- Ensure certain workplace standards are met, and employee concerns and requests are addressed
- Support and consult Kobiton’s management to make sure the compliance between internal and (external) government rules and regulations.
- Contribute to Kobiton’s business strategy:
- Assess and anticipate HR needs when there are organizational changes based on a solid understanding of business operations
- Give HR inputs to business strategy and support effectively to meet business requirements from time to time.
- Advise/ Consult on Organization Effectiveness:
- Be an ambassador to demonstrate and embed company culture on daily basis.
- Be a change agent to support Kobiton management during changes when needed to achieve the business strategy.
Experience You Need To Be Successful
- Experience in building and implementing a people agenda.
- Experience in successfully building a working environment & culture for the young & fast-growing technology company is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a team-lead position is a plus.
Skills/Knowledge You Need To Be Successful
- Good understanding of overall end-to-end HR operation activities
- Good knowledge about Labor law and HR
- Business and commercial understanding about the IT industry is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS PowerPoint.
- Experience using IT systems support to Learning/HR (LMS, HRIS,…)
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good at communication (especially presentation, consultancy,...) and relationship management
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and coordinate/ collaborate across the boundary
- Research, and analytic skills
- Have a positive, proactive attitude and result-oriented mindset
Education/ training preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, HR management, or related fields
- Other professional certifications are beneficial
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!