.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the top-notch IT Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology.
The vacancy is an ideal job for the beginners who would like to have a good start for a great career. The winning candidates will have the opportunity to become a Software Engineer – one of the hottest skills in the industry trends. You will be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology based frameworks. Besides, you will work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/DI processes
As an intern, you have a chance to learn & practice including but not limited to:
- Work under mentoring/coaching of technical leaders or senior developers
- Practice coding with high quality and effective outputs
- Involve developing applications/tools by using modern .NET (C#, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework, nUnit, MSTest, xUnit, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Learn and practice about architecture, solutions in big/complicated applications or enterprise systems
Skills/knowledge you need to be successful:
- 3rd/4th-year students in Computer Science, IT or related major who can work part-time (at least 3 days per week) or full-time
- Strong fundamental of .NET Framework, C#, SQL, OOP, data structure and algorithms
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, or Win-based application (Winform/WPF)
- Have a good understanding of projects being done in university or during the internship
- Basic knowledge in writing unit tests
- Good English skills (especially reading and writing)
- A good team player with high responsibility, self-motivation, and independence, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Good knowledge of ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Allowance and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more...Send your Resume including Academic Transcript to join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!