FRESHER JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who creates awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in a top-notch IT Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to the company's growth and sharpen your experience and expertise every day. In addition, you will also get chances to:
- Have the chance to work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/CD processes
- Be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology-based frameworks.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in all software development activities following the Scrum process
- Design solutions and approach for software features or subsystems
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs
- Perform unit testing, documentation and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to the Testing team
- Communicate and report internally or directly to the client on status or result of work
- Practice coding with high quality and effective outputs
- Involve to develop applications/tools by using modern Java technologies (Java 8+/Kotlin, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, JPA/Hibernate, …), Front-end techniques (Responsive UI, JS Frameworks and Tools), Cloud and Big Data (AWS, Hadoop/Spark, MongoDB, distributed caching/MQ, …)
- Learn and practice about architecture, solutions in big/complicated applications or enterprise systems
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
- Final year student/ new graduate in Computer Science or related technical field/ less than 1 year of experience
- Ready to work full-time officially
- Strong background knowledge of OOP, Data structures and algorithms
- Have experience work with web application development (inside or outside of school)
- Have experience work with a source version control (Git, SVN, …)
- Passionate about learning and updating latest Java-related technologies
- Pro-active attitude
- Self-motivated individuals
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with Java 8+ language, Spring Framework is a plus (e.g., stream APIs, reactive framework, Spring Data)
- Knowledge and experience with Java EE and have background knowledge of Functional Programming is a plus
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!