PRODUCT MANAGER (GROVE)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. International clients trust KMS Technology for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs, is started to help founders and developers build and launch great software in the global market. We invest in tech startups and provide the necessary support and infrastructure for them to be successful. Our portfolio companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Sprynkl, and Grove HR. If you are passionate, talented, and ambitious, work with us or join one of our portfolio companies to conquer the world together.
About Grove HR
Grove HR is an HR Tech company that helps small and medium businesses in APAC digitize their Core HR so that they create attractive Digital Employee Experiences.
At Grove, we value diversity, inclusivity, creativity, and innovation so everyone can maximize their potentials and have the best working time.
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is looking for the opportunity to build a global tech-product in the HR / People space.
- If you have a natural passion for building tech products and have a proven track record doing so, we want to hear from you!
- You will help define and implement the product road-map by leading cross-functional teams - including UX / UI designers, software engineers, Go-To-Market teams, etc.
- This experience will help you get in-depth experience in building a successful tech start-ups in B2B
- If one of your dreams is to build global technology products that make a real impact on people’s lives, this position might be for you!
- Works closely with the leadership team and stakeholders to define the product road map and go to market strategies
- Responsible for the release and deliverables for our mobile product - including UX/UI, requirements, release quality, release time, etc.
- Defines and implements clear working processes to ensure the product delivery and the appropriate level of documentation
- Works closely with Go-To-Market teams to successfully gain user traction
- In charge of market research regarding the product - including user interviews
- Works closely with Marketing on competition analysis / research / frequent updates
- Has already worked in product teams and managed product road-maps - 3 years experience and above
- Effective communicator and able to work cross functionally effectively
- Has a strong product mindset, understand product growth strategies on the Marketing side but also on the Product side
- Can converse fluently with designers on UX/UI matters and software engineers on high-level engineering issues
- Willing and able to confront and negotiate with different parties involved in the project
- Innovative person who can approach problems from different angles
- Intermediate to fluent level of English is preferred
- Preferably has already worked in multi-cultural teams
- Early adopter of new products / technologies
- Experience in consumer app that achieved a certain level of success is a plus
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso), and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!