PRODUCT MANAGER (UPSTAR LABS)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
UpStar Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs and builders who have lived through everyday struggles of launching and operating software businesses for the last 2 decades. Examples of companies we have built from the ground up:
- QASymphony. Leading agile test management platform. Merged with Tricentis, a Europe tech unicorn.
- Kobiton. Mobile device cloud with clients such as Office Depot, Frontier Airlines and Capgemini. Raised $5.2M Series A in August 2019.
- Katalon. Test automation platform with more than 350,000 users from over 60,000 companies. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in March 2019.
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. Not for food, of course. Our goal is building high-impact startups from Vietnam. Despite our modest success, we are just getting started.
Versatile. Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats on a regular basis. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
Result-oriented. We are fanatic about getting sh, sorry, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
Purpose-driven. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey.
You are passionate about building and launching products and have gone through the journey at one or more startups. Below are some key responsibilities we expect of you:
- Evaluate business opportunities, perform market & competitor analysis and conduct customer interviews
- Create business proposal with product vision, roadmap, go to market strategy backed by sound research
- Create detailed product requirements, work with UI designers to design wireframes & mockups and lead the development team to build the features
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Proficiency with lean product development
- 3+ years of experience in product management
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!