PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST (SPRYNKL- UPSTAR LABS)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Story of Sprynkl (a new product incubated by KMS)
The uncertain periods might make the workplace is not the same as it was before; it now involves both office working and remote working. A strong team connection lies at the core of the solution for maintaining high team productivity even during remote operation. Collaboration tools can help remote teams stay functioning. But, it takes a more intimate place and human contact to keep your team feeling truly connected without meeting each other very often. That's how we started the Sprynkl mobile app and made it a private social network for teams of co-workers. See more at sprynkl.io
Sprynkl is on the hunt for a Product Marketing Specialist to join this growth hacking team. For this role, you will be one of the first people to experience the newest, coolest features of Sprynkl and then acquire new users to adopt our platform in the most effective way, which can make a positive impact on both end-users’ needs and corporate businesses. You will work closely with the product owner and development team to market and develop the product. This position will enable you to have varied experience in both data-driven marketing and tech product understanding.
User acquisition and retention campaigns:
- Take the lead in generating and implementing marketing strategies and IMC plan that reach out to both end-users and prospects, running various experiments in both user acquisition & user retention
- Create and build product awareness in appropriate communities, demand generation, and pipeline creation activities that produce leads and referrals, through advertising, websites, blogs, webinars,... and account-based marketing
- Gather and analyze market insights, including market needs, customer/user insights and feedback, competitors, and so on. Work with the Product Owner to define the product vision, road-map, GTM strategy and features
- Developing tools and frameworks that can boost up the adoption rate of new features among users and prospects
- Work with the product owner to align with the business value behind features and releases and get the whole team on the same page.
- Participate in the product prototyping process, interface mock-up and GUI creation in an agile environment
- Build and maintain marketing assets, including messages, documents, templates, videos, presentations, datasheets, white papers, etc.
- Coordinate with the development team to promote features and programs with OKRs method
- Collect & analyze data to improve current campaigns as well as draw Key Learning Points for future campaigns
- 3+ years of proven experience in working with tech product marketing e.g. social platforms or collaboration tools will be a plus
- Fundamental understanding of user journey, metrics of user behavior, and performance marketing optimization
- Strong analytical skills: research and evaluate data-driven status. Experience with Google Analytics and SEO is a must.
- Have a rich knowledge and hands-on experience in email marketing tools (MailChimp, GetResponse, ect.), and a range of digital advertising platforms (Facebook, Google, Linkedin, etc.)
- Proficient in communication, collaboration, presentation, as well as customer relationship management.
- Advanced English for communication and content generation for brand assets and marketing credentials. Skillful at designing content for multi-touch, nurturing campaigns to generate leads and pipelines.
- Possess an Agile and Scrum mindset, can-do mindset, excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- (Plus) Proven experience with marketing for startup or GTM strategy in the Technology field
- (Plus) Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, so on
- (Plus) Experience with mobile app product marketing
Perks you Enjoy:
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!