SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER (plus Clojure/Nodejs) (Joining Bonus)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment and the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with 1000+ talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam. We always strive to maximize the growth of our teams by recognizing every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members.
Join us to write your own success stories!
Your key responsibilities:
- Love Coding.
- Follow Your Passion.
- Enjoy Every Single Working Day with Your Nice Colleagues and Our Kind Clients.
- Take Your Skill to the Next Level.
The responsibility includes: design, coding, troubleshooting and working with project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes.
- At least intermediate English level
- Ability to obtain deep knowledge of the project technologies and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- More than 3 years of experience in Java
- Strong experience with OOP design and design patterns
- Strong experience in Microservices/gRPC/RESTful/Messaging System
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in ElasticSearch/Kafka
- Experience in Clojure/Nodejs/Python
- Experience in Tensorflow
- Experience in Cloud Computing, Big Data
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!