SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER/QA ENGINEER, based in Da Nang
- Da Nang City, Vietnam
KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl, Grove and there will be others to come.
Other companies under KMS umbrella: UpStar Labs is the startup incubation and investment; KMS Solutions focuses on bringing the world’s advanced and innovative technologies to Asia.
With the cozy working environment and the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with 1000+ talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam. We always strive to maximize the growth of our teams by recognizing every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members.
Join us to write your own success stories!
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about Software Testing and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment in People environment?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
Your key responsibilities:
- Understand domain knowledge & client testing process clearly to implement all testing activities independently and effectively
- Work directly with client and project team on daily assignments:
- Join daily/weekly meeting with client
- Review requirements, specifications and test plans to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate testing effort for assigned tasks
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases/test scripts
- Report, track, and monitor defects by the defect tracking system
- Prepare and review test documentation
- Collect data and report testing status
- Analyze and address issues relating to testing quality
- Coordinate work activities to deliver products in high quality and on time
Skills/experience you need to be successful:
- Basic knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process, testing methodologies, and database skills
- Experience in manual testing for web-based and standalone applications
- Experience in creating and implementing test cases/scripts based on requirements
- Experience in estimating testing activities
- Able to understand, communicate, analyse requirements, and identify gaps in requirements
- Good English communication (in both verbal and written skills) is required
- Positive attitude and be able to collaborate effectively across teams
- Good at analyzing information objectively and making reasonable decisions
- Able to perform all kinds of testing effectively & independently
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to perform testing under high pressure
- Experience in working with English speaking clients is a plus
- Experience with testing web-based/ mobile applications/ Web service & healthcare domain is a plus
- Good knowledge and experience in automation tests is a plus
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!