TECH COMMUNITY INTERN (MARKETING TEAM)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Technology, is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to develop content on a community website (e.g. articles, video, webinar, email etc.)
- Help manage the content publishing schedule & editorial calendar
- Responsible for follow up and deadline adherence
- Tracking and reporting on a monthly basis for team reviews
- Assist forum seeding and market research project
- Receive mentoring and participate Corporate Branding team activities
- Passionate in Tech Community and Market Research is a must
- Students with major in IT are preferred (Marketing background is still considered)
- Fresh graduate or 3rd/4th-year students, minimum 3-month internship commitment
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
Perks you enjoy at KMS:
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!