- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
KMS Technology, is an 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 900 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you looking for the next destination for your career? Are you serious about making things better?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with the Great Investment into People Development?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to the company's growth and sharpen your experience and expertise every day.
- Have knowledge about modern processes in IT project management
- Have experience with real processes which is applying a software company like KMS
Be trained and guided about project management
Coordinate with project managers to prepare audit process
Manage audit documentations
Other tasks assigned by superior
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
3rd/4th year students in any major
Logical thinking and flexible personality
Good communication skill
Strong English reading and writing skills
From 3-month to 6-month Internship
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Be trained and developed skills regarding Software Development
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Competitive internship allowance
- Flexible working time
- Various training on best practices, and soft skills
- Big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!