- Tom Price WA 6751, Australia
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of industrial insulation and associated industries, with operations in more than 30 countries and over 28,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of Industrial Services to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are seeking experienced Trade Assistant to join our company to work on a Structural Integrity Project in the West Pilbara Region of WA. The role would be local or FIFO from Perth WA only, 2 weeks on 1 week off roster.
To be considered for any of the above roles you will need to demonstrate following:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ continuous proven employment history as an Trade Assistant
- Previous experience with in Shutdowns, Mining and Maintenance on Projects
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Hold a nationally accredited OHS industry card (White/Blue Card)
- Rio Tinto Inducted (Iron Ore Essentials, Lock Holder and Personal Isolation)
- Fire Training
- First Aid or CPR
- The ability to follow directions and deliver the Safe Choice Right Choice, Health and Safety standards.
- You will be required to sit a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screen
- You will be required to sit a Blood test for Lead
KAEFER Integrated Services is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.