- Perth WA, Australia
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of industrial insulation and associated industries, with operations in more than 30 countries and over 28,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of Industrial Services to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are seeking expression of interest for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our company to work on a major structural integrity project covering multiple sites in the Pilbara region. The role would be fly in fly out from Perth WA, on a 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster.
- Prepare and maintain contract change proposals, variations, progress claims;
- Monitor and maintain detailed construction progress reports with regular updates to the Project Managers and Clients including budget forecasting, progress monitoring and corrective action activities;
- Prepare weekly progress reports in collaboration with the Planning Engineer/Superintendents, Cost Control Engineers and other personnel. Prepare the monthly progress report for the Clients.
- Liaise with site managers and internal project role players regarding projects related matters;
- Maintain cost coding system in accordance with the Cost Categories established for the project, the budget and client requirements;
- Establish earned hours performance and reach agreement with the Clients where appropriate.
- Update and report the status of costs to date, estimated costs to complete, comparison to target estimates, cash and expenditure forecasts, contingency and escalation evaluations and reports for major changes.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant experience, preferably within the Mining, Maintenance, Construction, Oil & Gas and Offshore industry. Major projects experience would be a major advantage.
- Engineering, Commerce-Accounting or Lawyer degree qualifications.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.