- Darwin NT, Australia
KAEFER Maicon is a wholly owned company of KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd with operations throughout Australia
We specialise in the supply of Mechanical and Industrial Services to the Oil & Gas, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Maicon are seeking a specialised and experienced Insulation Manager, for employment opportunities in Darwin NT.
- Responsible for managing all construction operations for the Project in line with contract specifications and obligations.
- Work in conjunction with the project management team to coordinate actions that affect the overall operations of the project involving Health Safety and Environment; Quality; Project Control; Technical Engineering; Commercial; and Human Resources.
- Coordinate construction deliverables to Superintendent and Supervision teams in the planning and execution of work procedures and interpreting specifications throughout the phases of construction to prevent time delays.
- Coordinate manning schedules and evaluating training and development initiatives to improve project performance.
- Coordinate and analyse project deliverable statistics on the effectiveness of procedures for possible improvement and implementation on the project;
- Ensure project personnel adhere to legislation and industry standards in health safety and environment; quality; employee relations; commercial and finance.
- Ensure compliance with ethical practices and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that client works are completed to the required quality, safety and environmental standards
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Hold valid eligibility to work in Australia
- Minimum five (5) years’ experienced in a specialised role on large construction and/or maintenance projects within the Mining, Oil and Gas and Power Industries.
- Must have worked on a minimum of three (3) LNG Projects
- Must have previous experience with training employees in the cryogenic insulation
- Demonstrated ability to finish on schedule and budget
- Demonstrated ability to manage HSE on large scale