HPLC and Mass Spectrometry Specialist
- Saint-Hubert, Canada
Teamed for a lasting partnership
Since 1997, KABS has offered a broad range of product development services to the bio-pharmaceutical industry, worldwide. We support pharmaceutical development programs from initial discovery to phase III. Our cGMP compliant services include strategic planning, pre-clinical development, analytical testing, formulation development, manufacturing of prototypes and clinical supplies, distribution of clinical supplies to clinical sites and CMC aspects of regulatory affairs.
Performing instrumental analyses in conformity with laboratory methods and current regulatory requirements.
Setting up chromatographic sequences, ensuring system suitability criteria are met, filling logbooks and log sheets.
- Using and maintening the instrument of mass spectrometry.
- Writing reports.
- Provide scientific knowledge and leadership for data interpretation, analysis and suitability of test methods.
- A M.Sc. degree in chemistry (analytical) or biochemistry or a related field is required with at least three years of experience in mass spectrometry.
- Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Perfectly bilingual ( French & English).
- Hard worker & Professionnal.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
We thank all applicants but only those under consideration will be contacted.