Strategic Account Manager
- 5511 Capital Center Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
Do Meaningful Work. We are a purpose-driven, venture-funded technology company creating solutions that serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, in partnership with the people, communities and organizations that also serve them. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. At K4Connect, we believe technology should be purposeful, person-centered, and harmonious.
We love the work we do and think you will, too.
K4Connect is looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager to lead and manage all customer account activities for customers using K4Community - a rapidly growing, venture-backed technology platform that provides Communications, Smart Home, and Wellness to senior communities across the country. The successful applicant will focus on helping customers be successful across the entire customer journey, meeting quarterly quotas and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a K4Connect Strategic Account Manager you’ll be managing K4’s portfolio of strategic accounts; driving adoption and managing overall success across the portfolio. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, managing renewals, and collaboratively working with K4 Customer Success Teams to drive ongoing adoption. We’re looking for a sales-minded professional who excels in turning customer engagement into revenue.
About the Position:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with Customer Success Team to ensure all customer success activities align in scope and schedule to make the account successful
- Collaborate with the engineering and product management teams to make sure customer commitments are met from a product standpoint Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product and promote positive usage to expand business
- Provide insights to customers based on K4Community resident and staff usage to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base and increase recurring revenue
- Demonstrates a passion for technology, a passion for start-ups and a passion to serve others
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (STEM)
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Results-driven mentality with a bias for speed and action
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce or other CRM
K4Connect is a high impact, high growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social, services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Health Care Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Saving Option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday & K4Days
- Employee Lounge
- Steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives. If any of this resonates with you, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
K4Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.