- 5511 Capital Center Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
Do Meaningful Work. We are a purpose-driven, venture-funded technology company creating solutions that serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, in partnership with the people, communities and organizations that also serve them. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. At K4Connect, we believe technology should be purposeful, person-centered, and harmonious.
We love the work we do and think you will, too.
We are looking for a strong software QA engineer who has experience testing all tiers of SaaS or mobile applications for enterprise and consumers. You will help validate the quality of our our flagship product, K4Community.
In this role you will:
- Advocate for amazing user experience (ease-of-use, accessibility, performance)
- Validate REST APIs that support current and future product requirements
- Work with various data sources (RDMS, No SQL, Streaming)
- Own and evolve the test process for the features you are responsible for (planning, documenting, execution, and reporting)
- Communicate technical ideas across the team with a focus on problem solving
- Hustle together with other motivated, mission driven engineers to serve our members and customers
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in software QA, primarily supporting full stack SaaS applications within a team environment
- Willingness to tenaciously advocate for an amazing user experience
- Strong desire to manually test UIs to ensure that amazing user experience
- Significant experience testing REST APIs using manual and automated tools
- Comfort interacting with various data sources
- Demonstrated ability to create order out of chaos by clarifying requirements, documenting test cases and improving processes
- Desire to work in a startup environment where things move fast and team members wear many hats
Nice to Haves:
- History of validating applications against WCAG 2.0/2.1 standards
- Familiarity with performance testing tools
- Background in security testing
- Experience using CI/CD tooling for deploying test environments and executing automated test cases
- History of leading or mentoring
- Experience in a UI/UX design role
- Domain expertise in Senior Living or Medical industries
- Internet of Things tinkering
K4Connect is a high-impact, high-growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social, services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Health Care Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Stock Option Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO Plan (incl. Paid Holidays & K4 Days)
- Paid Week of Service
- Employee Lounge (incl. video games and foosball)
- Steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives. If any of this resonates with you, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
K4Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.