Enterprise Solution Architect - North America
- 5511 Capital Center Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
K4Connect is a purpose-driven technology company that creates solutions to serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, enhancing lives by integrating the latest in smart technologies into a single responsive system. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. At K4Connect we believe technology should be purposeful, person-centered and harmonious.
K4Connect is looking for a passionate, self-driven leader to grow the technical solutions team for K4Community - a rapidly growing, venture-backed technology platform that provides Communications, Smart Home, and Wellness to senior communities across the country. The Solution Architect will be responsible for evangelizing and educating our client base on Enterprise IoT management, maturity model consultations, defining roadmaps to smart communities, and the setup, execution, and technical close of technical sales events like solution workshops and pilots.
The best candidate for this role will be committed to building and executing efficient, scalable, high quality, and repeatable processes to continue growth of K4Connects technical capabilities. The candidate will have access to world class, highly patented enterprise tools and associate engineers to drive continuous improvement and enterprise volume and automation over time. This role will report to the Chief Growth Officer and work closely with other functional areas including customer support, success, and product.
About the Position:
- Work with the sales team to ensure a hi-yield on all sales incorporating technical assets
- Own, deliver, and continuously improve K4Connect technical engagements like: Workshops, Pilots, Maturity Model Assessments, Business Value Assessments or any other technical sales activity.
- Build equipment counts and BOM for solution architecting and pricing discussions
- Install K4Community systems at client locations alongside other members of the Operations team and contractors.
- Work with deployment and customer success teams to ensure seamless handover from sales to implementation
- Stay engaged and ensure the realisation of the benefits defined as part of the sales business case.
- Suggest process improvements and drive K4Connect to continuously improve quality and operational efficiency.
- Document, measure, and continuously improve installations and setup.
- Document requirements for device manufacturers and the development team to improve the product offering.
- Be a player/coach to scale the team over time.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (STEM), Post Graduate degree a plus
- 5+ years of installation/project management/electrical/home automation experience
- Ability to travel - 60% or more in certain weeks.
- An innovator who will continue to push the entire organization towards scalable automation, extreme quality and world class customer experiences
- Provide leadership in constantly improving K4Connects ability to convey technical concepts in an easy to understand manner: Slides, Demos, Demo Props (IoT), Other
- Ongoing program management for longer engagements such as Pilots- with the goal of setting up our Operations, Sales, and Support teams for success.
- Willingness and passion to roll up sleeves for installs while defining the process and improving deployment efficiency.
- Provide leadership when it comes to creating a great customer experience throughout the Sales Engagement
- Work with the Customers, Product Managers, Engineering Team and broader ecosystem to help steer the product roadmap and K4Connect knowledge base
- Ability to manage subcontractors and K4Connect technicians onsite at customer locations, coach them in K4Connects process, and hold them to quality standards.
- A people person who is well-spoken but also a great listener and problem solver
- Organized, process driven and a passion for metrics
- Comfortable with working in a startup environment, with a willingness to participate beyond their core job responsibilities
- Creative and Risk tolerant, willing to give ideas a try (then try again)
- Strong personality willing to push forward ideas, yet be a team player
K4Connect is a high impact, high growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social, services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Health Care Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Saving Option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday & K4Days
- Employee Lounge
- Steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives. If any of this resonates with you, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
K4Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.