- 5511 Capital Center Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
K4Connect creates solutions that serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, enhancing lives by integrating the latest in smart technologies into a single responsive system. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. At K4Connect we believe technology should be purposeful, person-centered and harmonious.
We are a high impact, high growth, venture backed company on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. We believe that technology is not simply reserved for the next generation, but rather should empower all generations. If you are interested in joining a committed, impassioned, intelligent and creative team that is driven to making global impact, then K4Connect may be the place for you!
K4Connect is growing quickly and is driving to build a talented, diverse and mission driven team. We are looking for a motivated HR Intern to assist Team Development with end to end efforts around finding great talent, building company culture, driving career progression and helping make K4Connect a great place to build a career.
Learning Objectives/Task Goals:
- Assist with all aspects of recruitment including sourcing, job posting, and candidate phone screening
- Assist with new on-boarding
- Assist with the creation of new hire files in HRIS
- Respond to advocate inquires in a timely manner
- Assist with benefits administration as needed
- Assist with all advocate special events
- Assist with content management and updates on HRIS homepage
- Keeps all personnel information filed properly
- Assist with coordination of candidate interviews
- Majoring in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related discipline
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspect of job responsibilities
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with a wide range of office products including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google G-Suite, and Apple MAC products
K4Connect is a high impact, high growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social, services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Health Care Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Saving Option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday & K4Days
- Unlimited Vacation Plan
- Employee Lounge
- Steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives!
K4Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.