- 5511 Capital Center Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
K4Connect creates solutions that serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, enhancing lives by integrating the latest in smart technologies into a single responsive system. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. At K4Connect we believe technology should be purposeful, person-centered and harmonious.
We are a high impact, high growth, venture backed company on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. We believe that technology is not simply reserved for the next generation, but rather should empower all generations. If you are interested in joining a committed, impassioned, intelligent and creative team that is driven to making global impact, then K4Connect may be the place for you!
If the idea of interning with a mission-driven, high growth startup sounds exciting, K4Connect is the place to hone your marketing and communication skills. From analytics, to content creation, this internship provides an insider’s look at startup marketing. If you have a passion for research driven campaigns and outreach, consider applying at K4Connect.
- Gathering and analyzing data from social media, newsletters, blogs, and company webpages
- Work with marketing to gather, develop and build content for emails, social media and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with Sales Team on prospecting and data collection
- Create comprehensive collateral packages for visiting prospects and clients
- Manage, tailor and update marketing collateral as needed
- Update WordPress website on an as needed basis
- Support marketing, product, and sales teams on other projects as necessary
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations and/or Communications
- Interest in public relations, media, and communications with a focus on B2B
- Passionate about learning the ins and outs of Marketing, PR, and Communications for a high impact, high growth startup company
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated applicants desired
K4Connect is a high impact, high growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social, services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Health Care Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Saving Option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday & K4Days
- Unlimited Vacation Plan
- Employee Lounge
- Steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives!
K4Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.