- 9080 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731, USA
Here at Just Do More, we want to change the face of the sales and marketing sector. We’re experts in providing new twists on traditional marketing techniques. We’re all about creativity, and we’re passionate about creating bespoke campaigns that match the personalities of our clients while providing the luxury, and competitive aspect to each of our efforts.
The Advertising Assistant will work directly with the CEO to create and execute our client operations playbook to create a better experience for both customers and the business. From tracking problem patterns to resolving inefficiencies in our relationship management.
Salary range: $42000 - $48000 per year.
- Create a strategic global advertising plan to showcase products to key market segments
- Align advertising plans with product roadmap and monthly revenue goals
- Work with internal teams to understand product target audiences and incorporate this into decision making process to choose the appropriate ad channels, placements, and budget
- Liaise with internal product stakeholders to manage execution and development needs
- Manage external media/publisher relationships for print, banner, and co-op advertising
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis/opportunity reviews to stay on top of best practices in advertising across the industry
- Provide weekly reporting to the marketing team including insights garnered from data analysis and campaign performance metrics
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events.
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown.
- Maintain regular; efficient communication.
- Develop and train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies
- College degree in marketing, economics or business.
- Must be Polished, cheerful and confident for client meetings, networking events.
- Ability to submit clean proposals and RFP's.
- Use and maintain a customer CRM database.
- Hard working, punctual team player.
- Assertive communication
- Ability to multitask while staying organized with strong attention to detail and superior communication skills.
- Proven excellent communicator with the manager, marketing team, and cross-functional departments.
- Prospecting via e-mail, telephone and in person at industry events.
- Experience with social listening and brand management tools is a plus
- Capable of prospecting and pitching clients in person, via phone or email.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)