- 9080 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731, USA
Here at Just Do More, we want to change the face of the sales and marketing sector. We’re experts in providing new twists on traditional marketing techniques. We’re all about creativity, and we’re passionate about creating bespoke campaigns that match the personalities of our clients while providing the luxury, and competitive aspect to each of our efforts.
Are you passionate about serving others and making a difference in the world? Do you also enjoy the competition and desire to build a successful, fulfilling career? At Buzz, we believe you can have both! Our internships give you a foot in the door to a career you’ll love!
We represent world-renown nonprofit organizations by creating and implementing unique, experiential marketing campaigns! Our results are outstanding, continually increasing brand awareness and support for our clients. This keeps them coming back for more and expedites our team’s career growth! As our clients expand into new territories, the need for leaders increases, aka YOU! Join our team of creatives and entrepreneurs and let’s make an impact together!
Basic Job Overview:
As a part of our team, you will become the face for these incredible charities that are making an impact around the globe! Our clients are the best at what they do, and we serve them well by continually providing new, innovative strategies and marketing solutions. You will help create and implement exciting campaigns, representing our clients through various communication techniques, ultimately attracting new audiences and increasing financial support.
Salary range: $43000 - $53000 per year.
- Master brand knowledge of various clients in daily team trainings
- Learn and develop new, effective communication strategies
- Represent client well by providing excellent customer service at daily promotional events
- Promote client’s brand and mission by reaching large audiences on a daily basis, increasing brand awareness and financial backing
- Attract customers at marketing events and create purposeful conversations that leave positive impressions
- Secure new donor support
- Create and achieve ambitious personal and team goals
- Participate in daily team atmospheres, contributing to team learning opportunities
- Engaging communicators
- Leadership ability
- Enthusiasm and excitement - fun personality
- Organization and efficiency
- Competitive team players
- Passionate about making an impact in the world
- Hardworking and devoted
- Able to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude with fellow employees, business contacts, student dealers, and all visitors.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- High standards for integrity, professionalism, honesty, and work ethic.
- Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Let’s create your dream career and make an impact together! Apply today.