Business Development Representative - Technology Solutions
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
JumpCrew is currently hiring a Business Development Representative - Technology Solutions to join the Sales Crew. In this role, you will not only be responsible for generating conversations with businesses to learn about potential partnership opportunities, but you will also have the opportunity to participate in the sales cycle from start to finish.
Our ideal candidate will have prior B2B sales experience within the technology industry and/or technology SaaS market. This role is for the sales professional who can dive right in, take the lead and use initiative to push sales forward. This person should be prepared to join a highly energetic team with a go-getter attitude and GRIT!
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, as well as lead and facilitate sales pitches
- Achieve sales goals by assessing client needs and following sales process with potential buyers, including demos and presentations
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in service categories offered
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline and efficiently drive sales to close
- 1+ years of technology sales experience is required
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce is a plus!)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Positive attitude
- Location: Home-based remote opportunity!
- Competitive commissions
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew integrates marketing with sales to accelerate our client’s business growth. We also leverage this expertise to acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. We work with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales.
The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/. #LI-REMOTE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.