Lead Software Engineer
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
Jumpcrew is a seeking Lead Software Engineer to join our team. From concept to high volume production, you will be responsible for foundational technology development, implementation and scaling operations. This is a high visibility position functioning as a liaison and spearheading projects for customers and working across internal teams.
The ideal candidate for this role has a proven ability to drive the creation of quality solutions, planning resources and managing the expectations of a high profile partner. Must be a leader as a senior member of a high-performing team achieving deliverables within deadline for multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
- Function as a Team Lead (player/coach) for Full-Stack Web Developers (React, PHP)
- Provide strategy for website redesign and feature improvements
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A systems thinker, who has a passion for using technology to solve challenges, and can demonstrate an ability to look at disparate processes, understand the core functions needed to run those processes, and envision and evolve systems to support their effective use.
- Be current on new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Evaluate internal systems and make recommendations to improve effectiveness
- Track and communicate relevant industry trends and technologies
- 5+ years of years experience of software engineering experience, with 2+ years as a senior or lead engineer
- Excitement about and experience in working in all aspects of a website
- Ability to create innovative technical and business solutions where none exist or need revision
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, mapping out major milestones and tactical to-dos required to achieve a goal
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew integrates marketing with sales to accelerate our client’s business growth. We also leverage this expertise to acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. We work with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales.
The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.