Sales Manager - Marketing Services
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
JumpCrew is seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Inside Sales Manager to lead a team of account executives and business development representatives, who are tasked with generating new revenue for our SaaS clients specializing in marketing and advertising services. The manager will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenue and achieves individual, team and organizational targets.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience selling marketing products and services to individual or corporate clients. This is a great opportunity for a goal-driven leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives on leveraging data to coach and guide sales professionals to meet customer needs and drive revenue growth. If you have the vision, innovation, excellence in business judgment, autonomy, and sharp analytical skills needed to become a trusted member of our leadership team this could be your next best career move!
- Lead, motivate and advise a team consisting of up to 15 account executives and business development representatives
- Assist the team with organizing leads, creating opportunities and closing deals
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Work with Sales Director to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for teams
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop sales strategies, aligning the expectations of our clients
- Achieve sales goals through effective planning, goal setting, analyzing data and projecting future performance
- Utilize CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, lead assignment and closing
- Ensure successful cross-departmental collaboration with various departments including, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Product and Client Success
- 2+ years of experience leading an inside sales team
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Prior SaaS or marketing solutions sales experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to leverage data analytics to drive KPIs
- Experience working within a CRM
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales volumes
- Location: Nashville Office
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew integrates marketing with sales to accelerate our client’s business growth. We also leverage this expertise to acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. We work with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales.
The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.