Digital Business Development Representative
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a Digital Business Development Representative. The team is focused on building and scaling the advertising business for a top social media platform through a combination of marketing, customer acquisition, and customer service. From managing a sales pipeline, leading demo calls and passing on these opportunities for Account Executives to close the business.
- Manage the initial stages of the sales cycle
- Cold-call prospects that are generated from assigned accounts and leads
- Identify decision-makers within your account book to begin the sales process
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Interact and engage cross-functionally with internal teams including client success and finance
- Utilize Salesforce.com and other sales enablement tools to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns.
- Identify proactive opportunities within your account set to provide suggestions that will increase customer satisfaction and revenue
- Regularly communicate our business priorities to drive ongoing, meaningful conversations
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely and productive manner, identifying and implementing process improvements
- 1+ years of experience in an inside sales role
- Marketing knowledge is always a plus!
- Experience working in a CRM - Salesforce is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Passion and understanding for social media is required
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Team Player
- Location: Home-based remote opportunity!
- Competitive commissions
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew integrates marketing with sales to accelerate our client’s business growth. We also leverage this expertise to acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. We work with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales.
The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/. #LI-Multiplex2 #LI-REMOTE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.