- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
The Product Manager will enable sales leadership to make strategic product and business decisions based on data analysis by creating reports of patterns, insights and trends. This role will independently mine data from a variety of data sources in order to design impactful recommendations to internal and/or external stakeholders. These insights will help solve moderately complex business problems, implement best practices and optimize business performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating specifications for reports and analysis based on in-depth assessment and understanding of market, product and business needs and data available. Must be able to deliver clear product and service line recommendations in a clear and concise manner.Will also be familiar with data visualization tools and be excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Lead product analysis once digital products have been launched
- Analyze various products’ performance and make recommendations
- Partner with the product, business, and engineering leadership to ensure priorities are aligned and resources are allocated
- Inform business and product strategy by defining and updating core metrics for each initiative
- Dive deep into the data to understand how creator and viewer behaviors change with the evolution of our product
- Work hand-in-hand with business, product, engineering, and design to influence and inform teammates’ decisions throughout the product lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, identify product opportunities and offer recommendations to leadership
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role
- MBA preferred
- Salesforce Einstein preferred
- Google Data Studio preferred
- Ability to visualize and communicate data to business unit leaders that enables them to make informed product decisions
- Experience building aggregates and optimizing data workstreams
- Location: Home-based remote opportunity!
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew uses their Full Funnel product to integrate digital marketing with sales to accelerate their client’s business growth. They leverage this expertise to also acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. The company works with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales. The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN, with offices in New York City, San Diego, Denver and Kentucky. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/. #LI-REMOTE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.